Efficient Circuit Repairs & Installations For Homeowners & Business Owners
Dedicated circuits help homes and businesses run smoothly, so when you’re experiencing trouble with the operation of your existing electrical equipment or considering the addition of another appliance, Martella Electric Company can help. Our experienced electrical contractors in Delaware County can quickly assess and diagnose any problems, and install an additional dedicated circuit when necessary.
What Is A Dedicated Circuit?
A dedicated circuit is a single electrical line devoted used by one appliance. This means the circuit is not shared with other devices. Typically every structure has a network of circuits that deliver electricity from one central location and each circuit is protected by a circuit breaker. Different devices require greater amounts of power, so the number and types of devices can place different demands on the electrical system.
Designed to disconnect the electrical power when the demand is too great, circuit breakers disconnect power to every device on a circuit once the demand exceeds designed capacity. Therefore a dedicated circuit separates the individual appliance to prevent them from overloading the entire system to trip the breakers.
If you are in need of a circuit installation in Delaware County, give Martella Electric Company a call at (484) 341-7113.
The electricians at Martella Electric Company serve many different types of homes and businesses throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania where we’ve installed thousands of dedicated electrical circuits.
The Most Common Applications That We Encounter Are:
- Refrigerator circuit – Whether renovating or simply relocating appliances, a dedicated refrigerator circuit is commonly run to ensure safe and effective kitchen operation.
- Washer and dryer circuit – Since laundry appliances normally operate at the same time, it only makes sense to install a separate washer and dryer circuit. Most older homes don’t have dedicated circuits for laundry appliances and Martella Electric Company’s Delaware County circuit installation technicians have identified and corrected this deficiency in hundreds of homes.
- Sump pump circuit – Sump pumps keep basements dry but can place an unexpected demand on an electrical circuit. Understandably, the failure of a sump pump is not only inconvenient but can cause additional damage due to flooding. As a result, we often install a dedicated electrical circuit to minimize disruptions the flow of electricity and keep this critical piece of equipment functioning.
What Appliances Need a Dedicated Circuit?
While the above are the most common applications for dedicated circuits, Martella Electric Company encounters many other uses.
- Electric range
- Wall oven
- Garbage disposal
- Heating units
- Water heater
- Washer and dryer
- Hot tub
- Air conditioners
- Electrical car charging station
Call Martella Electric Company to Schedule Installation
No matter if you’ve recently noticed problems with interruption to your electrical service, or you’re considering renovations for your Delaware County home, Martella Electric Company can help.
We have served the Delaware County community for over 60 years.
We provide 24/7 live customer support year-round.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed—or you get your money back!
3-year warranties are provided for labor and materials.
Pricing options are provided upfront.
Fully licensed, certified, and highly-trained electricians
Full Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
Best. Clean. Professional.Salvatore C.
Andrew is efficient and effective in everything that he does. His methodical nature makes me feel very confident that the work is done comprehensively ...Barb C.
Mark was nice, early, and honest regarding work. I appreciated his professionalism.Denise P.
1. Office personnel was extremely courteous. 2. Bill, our electrician, was pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient, and professional.Paul S.
Quick responses. Can always be reached. Responsive to concerns. Up front estimates that are clear and understandable. Outstanding work ethic and ...Jim C.
Martella’s response to an emergency was awesome and expedient! That in and of itself was above and beyond to me. Mark came out on time, explained the ...Bonne W.
Mark came out on a Friday on short notice and did a great job for us in all aspects. He put in some lighting and fans and also diagnosed some issues ...Mark D.
Good company who gets the job done correctly.Carmen F.
They responded to my request for service and were there when promised. Respectful of property and polite.Dorothy M.