Join Our Team & Start a Rewarding Career!
For more than 60 years, Martella Electric Company has proudly served our community and provided reliable, qualified, and high-quality electrician services to homes and businesses. We’ve become known for not only the quality of our workmanship but for our courteous and professional team members, who are the backbone of our businesses. We’re extremely proud of our staff, and we’re looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join us!
Martella Electric Company believes that taking care of our people is the first step in taking care of our customers. Every person at our company plays an important part in our business’s success, and we want to equip every team member to be the best they can be.
At Martella Electric Company, we offer so much more than just a place to work—we offer a rewarding and exciting career in the lucrative and evergreen electrical services industry. In addition to competitive pay and continual education and training opportunities, we offer outstanding benefits and perks such as company service trucks!
Looking to take the next step in your career? We’re looking for you! Check out our available positions below and submit your resume to get started.
We’re looking for experienced and skilled electrical technicians who can provide world-class customer care and friendly service to homes and businesses throughout the Delaware County, Southern Chester County and Montgomery County areas. The primary goal of this position is to assist customers in making informed decision about their homes, including buying decisions they’ll be confident about.
This is a full-time position located in Delaware County, PA.
- Provide professional-quality electrician services to both residential and commercial customers
- Uphold an exceptional record of customer service, friendliness, and commitment to safety
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Regularly communicate with all necessary parties and departments, including dispatch, parts, installation, and the service manager
- Maintain and regularly re-stock a company vehicle
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Minimum of 5 years of electrician and electrical service experience desired
- Must be able to develop and implement creative solutions to complex electrical problems
- Must have outstanding and current knowledge of electrical codes and standards
- Must have a driving history deemed acceptable by our insurance company
- Must be capable of independent self-management as well as work in a team-based environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work occasional nights and weekends for on-call shifts and emergency services
All candidates must pass a thorough background check and drug screening before employment will be offered.