Expert Delaware County Electrical Panel Upgrade
Quality Service Upgrades You Can Depend On
Electricity keeps your house running and it’s easy to take your electrical service for granted until you lose power. Everyone understands the inconvenience that occurs during that occasional storm or blackout, but what if those situations start occurring on a regular basis? Our electricians at Martella Electric Company can prevent this by upgrading the electrical panel in your Delaware County business or home.
Contact Our Electricians Today
Should I Upgrade My Electrical Panel?
It’s easy to become accustomed to the abnormal behavior of an electrical system over time. However, this is a hazard that can result in a potentially terrible outcome if left unchecked. As a result, you should look for the signs that you may need a new electrical panel.
When Should I Upgrade My Electrical Panel?
- Your fuses frequently blow out or circuit breakers trip
- You have old-fashioned electrical wiring
- You require new electrical outlets that must be run for modern appliances
- You experience regular damage to sensitive devices like computers
- You experience frequent brownouts in your home or business
- You are interested in expanding your living or office area
Reach out to Martella Electric Company to learn more about the benefits of electrical service upgrades in Delaware County. For a system evaluation, call (484) 341-7113 today!
We’ll Be There Right on Time! Contact Your On-Time Electricians for Service Today
Benefits of Upgrading Electrical Panels
There are a few direct benefits that come with upgrading a service panel for convenience. With today’s electrical appliances and devices, upgrading to a 200 amp electrical service will help you maintain sufficient capacity for an increasingly energy dependent home.
Among the Many Benefits of Such an Upgrade Include:
- Greater capacity: An upgrade to a 200 amp service will allow you to accommodate more devices at the same time. With today’s traditionally limited 100 amp services, you may be forced to analyze whether your electrical system can accommodate new devices such as an air-conditioner, hot tub, or refrigerator. But when you have a 200 amp electrical service, your capacity can meet any new demand. You will be able to enjoy your lighting, equipment, and appliances without the stress of balancing energy to avoid an overload. In addition, when new technology and innovative appliances enter the market, you will be able to purchase them immediately.
- More flexibility: Upgrading your electrical service to 200 amps will give you substantially more flexibility than you would ever have with a lower capacity system. A 200 amp service will allow you to hook up machinery and install new electrical systems without the inconvenience of disconnecting other equipment or needing to overhaul your electrical system.
- Greater safety: Upgrading your electrical service will typically give you the opportunity to improve the overall safety of your electrical system. Electrical systems are seldom maintained adequately, resulting in deterioration and unsafe conditions. A 200 amp electrical service upgrade can help reduce the overall demands on an existing electrical system and reduce the possibility of a malfunction while increasing the value of your property.
Get the Most Out of Your Home or Business
Electricity can be an extremely efficient servant and allows the enjoyment of many modern conveniences. At Martella Electric Company, our Delaware County electrical panel replacement pros routinely help homes and businesses eliminate hazards of old equipment and upgrade their electrical services so that families and employees get the most from their homes and workplaces.
Call today or contact us online to inquire about upgrading to a 200 amp service or any other Delaware County electrical service upgrades that you might need.
Your Safety, Comfort & Security Are Our Priority
We have served the Delaware County community for over 60 years.
We provide 24/7 live customer support year-round.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed—or you get your money back!
3-year warranties are provided for labor and materials.
Pricing options are provided upfront.
Fully licensed, certified, and highly-trained electricians
Full Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
Martella’s response to an emergency was awesome and expedient! That in and of itself was above and beyond to me. Mark came out on time, explained the ...Bonne W.
Quick responses. Can always be reached. Responsive to concerns. Up front estimates that are clear and understandable. Outstanding work ethic and ...Jim C.
Andrew is efficient and effective in everything that he does. His methodical nature makes me feel very confident that the work is done comprehensively ...Barb C.
1. Office personnel was extremely courteous. 2. Bill, our electrician, was pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient, and professional.Paul S.
Excellent work by Marc and Gus.Neil R.
Good company who gets the job done correctly.Carmen F.
Mark was top notch and even after I discovered a misdirection mostly on my part (he used the air conditioner bus which shut down the AC) he returned ...Jack R.
This company has very professional employees, and I am always pleased with their work when they leave my home. They are patient with my questions and ...Carolyn B.
They responded to my request for service and were there when promised. Respectful of property and polite.Dorothy M.
Are Our Expertise.
Martella Electric Company proudly serves Southeastern Pennsylvania. Contact our team today to book a service for your property!