Unique Outdoor Lighting Services Guaranteed to Light Up Your Property
Lighting up your outdoor property has become widely popular over the years for a variety of reasons. At Martella Electric Company, our electricians can help you to upgrade the look of your landscape with light, which will also provide an additional safety feature for your property. This type of lighting can be used to highlight outdoor areas of interest and can help keep intruders away. No matter what the reason may be, you can count on our Delaware County lighting professionals to light up your landscape in an incredible way.
Types of Outdoor Lighting
Patios and decks are an extension of every home’s living space, so let our Delaware County electricians help you get the most from your space by installing deck lighting. Whether you are entertaining, grilling, or just relaxing outside, proper exterior lighting can create the type of unique atmosphere that everyone will enjoy.
Popular Types of Patio and Deck Lighting We Have Installed:
- Step lighting: Step lighting can easily illuminate the steps across your patio and deck, prevent any missteps, as well as allow family and guests to navigate the area safely.
- Task lighting: This type of lighting is typically intended to light areas where specific activities are performed and is ideal for locations where outdoor grilling or food preparation often takes place.
- Atmosphere lighting: Patio lighting can range from dramatic to subtle and has the ability to transform a seemingly uninteresting space into an area that everyone can enjoy. By using your Delaware County home’s architecture, available landscaping, and our expertise, we can help you transform your deck or patio.
Illuminate Your Pathways with Walkway Lighting
Make your outdoor spaces safer and more inviting with the addition of walkway lighting. Whether you have a long driveway, a winding garden path, or a front walkway, strategically placed lights can enhance the beauty of your landscape while providing a well-lit pathway for you and your guests.
Benefits of walkway lighting include:
- Increased safety and visibility
- Improved curb appeal
- Guidance and direction for guests
- Added security by deterring potential intruders
- Extended usability of outdoor spaces during evening hours
At Martella Electric Company, we offer a variety of walkway lighting options to suit your style and budget. Our team of experienced electricians can help you design a custom lighting plan that complements your home's architecture and showcases your outdoor areas in the best possible light.
Contact us today to learn more about landscape lighting in Delaware County, PA.
Bring out the beauty of your property with garden and landscape lights installed by our Delaware County electricians. Transcend the ordinary by creating an exterior lighting system that will make your home stand out from the rest by highlighting the surrounding landscape. By using leveraging lighting techniques including downlighting, uplighting, and transverse lighting, Martella Electric Company has successfully used a variety of approaches that have delivered stunning results.
Popular Garden and Landscape Lighting Techniques Include:
- Spotlighting: This type of lighting is meant to highlight interesting architectural elements around the property using landscape lights that have a focused beam of light. Typically, the best results are achieved when the fixture is mounted overhead to minimize glare.
- Silhouetting: Garden lights emphasize the structure of trees and other landscaping and are placed between the plantings and a vertical surface to create a silhouette that delivers dramatic results. This is particularly effective to emphasize shapes.
- Shadowing: This approach uses light to cast a shadow onto a vertical surface of the home and can employ landscape lights placed directly in front of the subject. This technique is particularly interesting when used in conjunction with plants that have a unique branch structure.
- Grazing: Grazing is particularly stunning when used with textured vertical surfaces and employs the placement of garden lights with six to eight inches of a façade. This produces dramatic shadows and works well with stone, brick retaining walls, privacy fences, and other vertical surfaces.
- Tree Lighting: Tree lighting adds to the beauty of trees on the property and often involves the placement of landscape lights at the base of the trunk to highlight foliage in warmer months and branches during the winter.
- Path Lighting: Path lighting is both useful and aesthetically pleasing as it creates an attractive symmetrical pattern of light for navigation across the property.
Moreover, with a variety of different fixtures available, we can create nearly an unlimited number of looks. That is why so many customers look to Martella Electric Company for landscape lighting in Delaware County.
If you are interested in improving the appearance and security of your home or business, contact our Delaware County landscape lighting pros at (484) 341-7113 for assistance with your lighting installation. We provide a number of quality services and special offers, including a $25 off electrical services discount, to help you finance your project.
We have served the Delaware County community for over 60 years.
We provide 24/7 live customer support year-round.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed—or you get your money back!
3-year warranties are provided for labor and materials.
Pricing options are provided upfront.
Fully licensed, certified, and highly-trained electricians
Full Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
Good company who gets the job done correctly.Carmen F.
Excellent work by Marc and Gus.Neil R.
Martella’s response to an emergency was awesome and expedient! That in and of itself was above and beyond to me. Mark came out on time, explained the ...Bonne W.
Best. Clean. Professional.Salvatore C.
This company has very professional employees, and I am always pleased with their work when they leave my home. They are patient with my questions and ...Carolyn B.
1. Office personnel was extremely courteous. 2. Bill, our electrician, was pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient, and professional.Paul S.
They responded to my request for service and were there when promised. Respectful of property and polite.Dorothy M.
Mark was top notch and even after I discovered a misdirection mostly on my part (he used the air conditioner bus which shut down the AC) he returned ...Jack R.
Mark came out on a Friday on short notice and did a great job for us in all aspects. He put in some lighting and fans and also diagnosed some issues ...Mark D.